Skip to content


Good strategy for test

The godlike free expansion to RTCW

Moderators: ikkebar, Gapiro


Postby Asmodain » Wed Jun 04, 2003 6:16 pm

712/512(theoretically, in reality it's more like 480/128(Speed test)) and no restrictions, harhar!

+ I can warez as much as I want, without getting any ugly spam emails about my hobbys. Of course I can keep my own pr0nsite up too, without any notification from the ISP.

All this for 51€!
Asmodain
Herr Oberst
 
Posts: 1330
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2003 2:40 pm
Location: South Sandwich Islands


Postby bruhv » Wed Jun 04, 2003 9:59 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Asmodain</i>
<br />712/512(theoretically, in reality it's more like 480/128(Speed test)) and no restrictions, harhar!

+ I can warez as much as I want, without getting any ugly spam emails about my hobbys. Of course I can keep my own pr0nsite up too, without any notification from the ISP.

All this for 51€!
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
User avatar
bruhv
Oberkommando des Heeres
Oberkommando des Heeres
 
Posts: 154
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2003 2:04 pm
Location: FOAD


Postby bruhv » Wed Jun 04, 2003 10:01 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Asmodain</i>
<br />712/512(theoretically, in reality it's more like 480/128(Speed test)) and no restrictions, harhar!

+ I can warez as much as I want, without getting any ugly spam emails about my hobbys. Of course I can keep my own pr0nsite up too, without any notification from the ISP.

All this for 51€!
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">yeh
STFU k?
User avatar
bruhv
Oberkommando des Heeres
Oberkommando des Heeres
 
Posts: 154
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2003 2:04 pm
Location: FOAD


Postby Asmodain » Thu Jun 05, 2003 1:04 am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by bruhv-ahh</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Asmodain</i>
<br />712/512(theoretically, in reality it's more like 480/128(Speed test)) and no restrictions, harhar!

+ I can warez as much as I want, without getting any ugly spam emails about my hobbys. Of course I can keep my own pr0nsite up too, without any notification from the ISP.

All this for 51€!
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">yeh
STFU k?
I should of saved that "Harhar!". I'll put it anyways; HARHAR! ^^
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Asmodain
Herr Oberst
 
Posts: 1330
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2003 2:40 pm
Location: South Sandwich Islands


Postby doctor jeep » Thu Jun 05, 2003 7:20 am

so whats the address of your pr0n site asmo? is it any good?
User avatar
doctor jeep
Ze Fuhrer
Ze Fuhrer
 
Posts: 1225
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2003 3:02 pm


Postby Asmodain » Thu Jun 05, 2003 3:48 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Doctor Jeep</i>
<br />so whats the address of your pr0n site asmo? is it any good?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
No not really. I only have those pictures PAIN MASTER left, about midgets...
Asmodain
Herr Oberst
 
Posts: 1330
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2003 2:40 pm
Location: South Sandwich Islands


Postby TEF » Fri Aug 15, 2003 10:45 pm

hahahahaha!!! from ET tactics to pr0n!! [:D][:D] hahaha

btw, i got ET [:p]
User avatar
TEF
Herr General
 
Posts: 6790
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2003 10:24 pm
Location: Sweden


Postby Asmodain » Wed Aug 20, 2003 7:05 am

I'm proud of you! No, not really. Perhaps I should be? Would anyone know, including you?
Asmodain
Herr Oberst
 
Posts: 1330
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2003 2:40 pm
Location: South Sandwich Islands

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Enemy Territory

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest